Find more of what's inside NYTimes.com

NYTimes.com announce at lga2.nytimes.com
Sun Jun 10 08:01:47 PDT 2001

Dear NYTimes.com Member,

Thanks again for joining our community. This is the second
(and last) e-mail introducing you to the features of our
site. We hope that you are finding NYTimes.com to be an
excellent source of insightful news coverage, in-depth
analysis and the best in arts and entertainment.

But we also know there are new and useful features on
NYTimes.com that may not be immediately evident on our
home page. Here are some of them:

-- Choose from a wide selection of exclusive daily e-mail
newsletters.  Have daily breaking news alerts and daily
headline summaries from major sections delivered to your
in box. Or select from weekly updates on the latest in
books or movies; get information on personal finance with
Your Money; the latest on digital technology with
Circuits; or an early look at the Travel section of
Sunday's Times and travel deals with Travel Dispatch. Sign
up now for these and other newsletters:

http://email.nytimes.com/email/email.jsp?cub

-- Search the past week of articles from major news
sections, free of charge:

	http://search.nytimes.com/search/?cub

-- Bookmark our Navigator guide for a regularly updated
list of some of the most useful sites on the Web.  When
you're looking for information, Navigator, the home page
of the newsroom of The New York Times, is a great starting
point:

	http://www.nytimes.com/library/tech/reference/cynavi.html?cub

-- In case you missed it, here is a second opportunity for
you to access our Premium Crosswords FREE for 30 days.
Premium Crossword subscribers have access to today's New
York Times puzzle and over 2,000 crossword puzzles for a
$19.95 annual fee.  Click here to enjoy 30 days free:

http://www.nytimes.com/freepuzzles?cub

Thanks again for your interest in NYTimes.com. To comment
on any aspect of our site or services, feel free to write
to us at comments at nytimes.com.

We hope you'll make a point of visiting us today and every
day.

Sincerely,
Bernard Gwertzman, Editor
New York Times Digital

ABOUT THIS E-MAIL
----
This is the second and final introductory e-mail you will
receive. As a member of the BBBOnline Privacy Program and
the TRUSTe privacy program, we are committed to protecting
your privacy. Please send comments to
comments at nytimes.com; do not reply directly to this e-
mail.