Excellent Work from Home Opportunity

opt-in10 at alloymail.com opt-in10 at alloymail.com
Sat Jun 9 22:10:50 PDT 2001

  Excellent Work from Home Opportunity:

  If you're interested in...

   * Being YOUR OWN boss and working from home
   * Building your own $75,000 - $100,000+ a year business in 9-24 months
   * Earning $500 - $2,000+ in your FIRST month PT/FT
   * Earning a Luxury Car of your choice (we just picked up a 2001 Lexus!)
   * Working with an Industry Leading, Debt Free*, INC 500 Company

 You can make a few hundred dollars or a hundred thousand dollars - we let you
 make the choice. Our proven step by step business process combined with
 ongoing support and training allows you to progress at the speed you choose.

   * Ranked 2nd fastest growing manufacturer by INC 500
   * Exclusive, proprietary technology in 3 top growth industries
   * $8,892.00/month average for Sales Managers in 98

 So if you're honest, ambitious, motivated and *serious* about taking control
 of your financial destiny.  . . And if you're ready to Start Making Money
 ASAP...

 Then Simply Send Your:

 Name:
 and Phone #: