FW: City Tree Rapers

Harmon Seaver hseaver at ameritech.net
Fri Jun 8 18:48:41 PDT 2001

         Libel? Or really! And just who, pray tell, is being libeled? Let
whoever thinks they are being libeled have at it.  Politicians sue the press
for libel?  Don't be ridiculous. This is political speech and is entirely
protect by the 1st admendment. Even someone like you has, I'm sure, heard of
the Constitution and Bill of Rights, freedom of the press and all that, eh?
         I'm sure all the readers of my website -- and they are from all over
the US, including Alaska, and from Canada, England, New Zealand, and Australia
-- will get quite a chuckle over your email that I'm posting on my site
tonight.

--
Harmon Seaver, MLIS
CyberShamanix