FW: Nepal

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 7 11:00:12 PDT 2001

I got the following anonymous e-mail from A. Melon.

Since A. Melon is hiding, I couldn't answer him/her directly.  So I'll use
this forum.

Even assuming the writer's dubious claims, my question is, why?  Why does
the writer think my response was politically incorrect?  Why was the writer
struck to the heart?  Why did the writer expect more from me?  Perhaps the
writer is injecting more into my simple post than was actually meant.
Inquiring minds want to know.

 S a n d y