StockNight Newsletter - LearnCom Recaps its Strategy and Results

Stocknight ListServer bounce-stocknight-163101 at lyris.stocknight.com
Thu Jun 7 09:20:08 PDT 2001

[Stocknight.com]                                                 [Image]
[Image]

  Issue 7                                                 June 6, 2001

   Editor's Note                                              [Image]

   Today, in our continued effort to bring you breaking after market
   news we have chosen to feature a company whose business model
   revolves around corporate risk management. Secretary of Labor
   Elaine L. Chao recently stated "Every day 16 workers still lose
   their lives in this country. And every hour 650 workers experience
   an injury or illness on the job. While these numbers are steadily
   coming down, they are still far too high." OSHA compliance and
   workplace safety is just one of the areas of Risk Management in
   which LearnCom engages. Read on!

   Breaking News                                              [Image]

   LearnCom, Inc.'s (otcbb: LRCM) four Business Units provide
   single-source learning resources and consulting services to
   businesses, government agencies and other non-profit
   organizations. The Company focuses on human resources, management
   and safety training - specializing in diversity and critical
   compliance areas including harassment prevention, employment law
   and OSHA-required training. LearnCom's resources are provided in a
   variety of formats including Internet and Intranet delivery, video
   and CD-ROM. For additional information, visit www.learncom.com,
   www.videolrn.com and www.trainseek.com.

   Today at approximately 38 minutes after the market's close,
   LearnCom (otcbb: LRCM) issued a press release. Obviously, due to
   the late release the market as yet has not been able to react. The
   release has been excerpted below. Click here for the entire
   relase: LRCM BREAKING NEWS

                LearnCom Recaps its Strategy and Results
              CEO Provides Recap of Strategy and Progress.

   LearnCom CEO Lloyd Singer stated, ``Our goal is to become the
   major supplier of soft skills training resources and related
   services in the highly fractionated $60 billion training
   industry.

   The (company's) first acquisition in January, 1999 included the
   high quality video assets (several hundred titles) of WingsNet,
   Inc. and provided the foundation to get the business started. By
   midyear, '99 we were cash neutral on just $750,000 in sales and
   provided our backers with the confidence to fund further growth.

   In August, 1999, we acquired the stock of BNA Communications, a 50
   year producer/distributor of high quality video courseware
   specializing in harassment prevention, diversity and employment
   law. The company had been a subsidiary of The Bureau of National
   Affairs, the large Washington, D.C. publisher and information
   provider to the legal and HR professions.

   In January, 2001, we acquired the stock of venerable distributor,
   VideoLearning Systems, Inc. (VLS). This deal provided an
   additional eight salespeople, and three excellent managers.
   Integration is proceeding on schedule. VLS is on track to generate
   $2.5 million in revenue in 2001.

   Again, this is just part of the entire release  issued after the
   close today. Click here to read it in its entirety: LRCM NEWS

   Related links, Due Diligence & Financials:

   LearnCom Corporate HomePage

   More LearnCom Financial Data

   LearnCom Chart

   Full 10Q for LRCM (PDF Format)

   Disclaimer & Safe Harbor Statement:

   SafeHarbor:
   This fact sheet contains “forward-looking statements” within the
   meaning of Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995,
   Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the
   Securities Exchange Act of the 1934.  These forward-looking
   statements can be identified by the use of forward-looking
   terminology such as “may”, “could”, “expected to” and “believes.”
   Actual events or  performance involve risks and uncertainties that
   could differ materially from those anticipated in such
   forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual
   results to differ materially from those projected in
   forward-looking statements include competition, themanagement of
   our growth and the ability to deliver new products to market on
   time.  Such forward-looking statements are subject to other risks
   and uncertainties, which are detailed in the Company’s filings
   with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

   Disclaimer:
   StockNight.com is a property of Market Pathways Financial
   Relations Incorporated (MP).  The information, opinions and
   analysis contained herein are based on sources believed to be
   reliable but no representation, expressed or implied, is made as
   to its accuracy, completeness or correctness.  This report is for
   information purposes only and should not be used as the basis for
   any investment decision.  MP has been paid $15,000 by Buena Vista
   Consulting Inc., which holds an investment in the subject company,
   for the preparation and dissemination of this report. This
   compensation constitutes a conflict of interest as to MP’s ability
   to remain objective in its communication regarding the subject
   company.  Write or call MP for detailed disclosure as required by
   Rule 17b of the Securities Act of 1933/1934. MP is not an
   investment advisor and this report is not investment advice.  This
   information is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell
   securities. Information contained herein contains forward-looking
   statements and is subject to significant risks and uncertainties,
   which will affect the results.  The opinions contained herein
   reflect our current judgment and are subject to change without
   notice.  MP and/or its affiliates, associates and employees from
   time to time may have either a long or short position in
   securities mentioned. Information contained herein may not be
   reproduced in whole or in part without the express written consent
   of Market Pathways Financial Relations Incorporated.

---
You are currently subscribed to stocknight as: cypherpunks at algebra.com