Incompetent posts by fool at prison.net

George at Orwellian.Org George at Orwellian.Org
Thu Jun 7 01:36:45 PDT 2001

TMcV wrote:
#    ...how to copy text from latimes.com (without sending
#    html) and I will learn.

I've posted it before, here it is again.

Take the time to scoop into a separate file (simpletext?)
as flat text. Have the first line of the file be the URL,
and a blank line after that.

With Tcl installed, run this script:

    http://Orwellian.Org/docs/wrap_Usenet

Some sites, I think LATimes is one of them, also need
you to add a blank lines between the paragraphs first.

Take the 30 secs necessary to do this before posting
to the list.

----

#    Meanwhile, be glad I'm not choating the list
#    with meaningless urls and emptier comments.

He needs to be "censored" 9-5.