Spoliation, escrows, courts, pigs.

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Tue Jul 31 23:24:29 PDT 2001

At 10:22 PM -0700 7/31/01, Black Unicorn wrote:
> [...]

I'm not grumpy. I rankle at seeing you in this "princely lecturing"
mode, telling all the children what a fine lawyer you are and how
foolish we all are.

--Tim

--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns