Spoliation, escrows, courts, pigs.

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Tue Jul 31 19:52:28 PDT 2001

At 9:35 PM -0500 7/31/01, Aimee Farr wrote:

>in another thread, either the one dealing with timed-key memoirs (Tim called
>this a "beacon") or logs, but the conversation was soon whittled to dribble.

"drivel"

>Which is the idea expressed the following paper, but "Tim May said..." (Mr.
>May inferred this was an old idea, and that it was better to use traditional
>means.)

"implied," not "inferred."

Actually, I didn't "imply" it was an old idea, I _said_ it was an old idea.

Seeing all you high-power lawyers here humbles me.

--Tim May

--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns