NRA Prints HALF Of The Story (Barniskis)?

Neal Lang NealL at mwicorp.com
Tue Jul 31 12:34:30 PDT 2001

		["Ah! But that is exactly why you are so loveable, IMMHO,
David."]
		As I understand "Beloved" is the Hebrew translation of the
name "David",  it seems we are both in agreement on the one essential point
by which all others pale: I am loveable.
		Peace.

		But Naturally!
		Keep the Faith,

		Neal  (a.k.a. Cornelius - Latin for "the Horn" - Hmmm! -
However I am neither "snotty" nor "affectation" enough to insist on being so
called.  Actually I might refuse answer to such if you did.)