Pointers to news sources and other mailing lists

Eugene Leitl Eugene.Leitl at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Jul 31 02:27:04 PDT 2001

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, Tim May wrote:

> I think most of the "pointers" are just symptoms of laziness. It
> looks like people just think "cross-pollinating" without analysis is
> the thing to do.

Some of the pointers are also symptoms of a bad connectivity. I've got
only a very lagged ssh link at *work*, zero connection at home.

I think there's definitely value in a dedicated cpunx news sink
(Choategrams included), so if you have no objections, I'll go ahead, and
make one at yahoogroups.

Unless any of you people already run such a newsticker? No point in
reinventing the wheel.

-- Eugen* Leitl <a href="http://www.lrz.de/~ui22204/">leitl</a>