NRA Prints HALF Of The Story (Barniskis)?

Angel Shamaya Director at KeepAndBearArms.com
Tue Jul 31 00:19:14 PDT 2001

From:           	"David and Maureen Codrea" <codrea4 at home.com>
Date sent:      	Mon, 30 Jul 2001 23:35:55 -0700

> And I totally reject your assertion that  "my" fight (where the heck
> did you get THAT impression?) against Project Exile is either hopeless
> or useless, especially judging from the gun rights leaders who have
> signed the denouncement statement on keepandbeararms.com.
> https://www.keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBViewItem.asp?ID=720
> They represent some of the finest intellects and activists in the rkba
> community, and you cannot ignore them or their concerns if you hope to
> be either  effective and innovative.  Why on earth would you want to?

David, use this link when sharing the Project Exile Condemnation
Coalition's statement:
http://www.KeepAndBearArms.com/exile2
...so it doesn't wrap to a second line.

I am intrigued by the fact that NRA's Board of Coalition Builders has
yet to respond to that statement; considering how many longtime
dedicated leaders and proven patriots have signed it, one would think
they'd have at least said "something."  I guess the fact that gun rights
groups whose memberships collectively represent a large segment of
their own membership aren't important.  Kinda reminds me of those
who say we're wrong but have never taken direct exerpts and
challenged them in a ready-for-publication article so they can be
converted by KABAnators in private emails and then come back to us
with gratitude for being patient with them while they were busy being
right.

By the way, Lao Tzu said, "Brevity is the root of all grace."

Shamaya Longwind