Mr. Wienke, help me out on this -- Re: FW: General Ashcroft m ake his move

Jonathan Wienke JonathanW at gbgcorp.com
Mon Jul 30 17:56:41 PDT 2001

I don't have the magazine in front of me, but if you'd like, I could
scan the page and send you a JPEG or something like that of it. I
don't think the NRA is as good a defender of the Second Amendment as
it could be, and ditto with John Ashcroft, but at least they aren't
trying to totally nuke our freedoms like Clinton, Janet Reno &
Handgun Control Incorporated.

Jonathan Wienke