e-mail confirmation #63814291

julie14291 at freevibrator.com julie14291 at freevibrator.com
Sun Jul 29 11:50:30 PDT 2001

This is a confirmation e-mail for your request.

You can come anytime and claim your FREE Sex Toys at
http://www.freevibrator.com

All Free Sex Toys we feature are absolutly free with no purchase necessary whatsoever.
(Small reasonable shipping charges apply)

Thank You for subscribing to FreeSexToys updates list.
This Is OPT-IN list.
To make sure that we won't send anything to you in ERROR - You HAVE TO CONFIRM that you would like to be added to our list.

To confirm that you want to be added send e-mail to: add at freevibrator.com

If you received this e-mail in error (my apologies) or do not wish to be added to our list DO NOTHING. You will NOT be added to our list without Your Confirmation.

Freely Yours
Julie Aston

Julie at freevibrator.com
message confirmation ID#1210763814291105787702800