Lose 10 pounds in one week, GUARANTEED!

Trim Life s54s at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 14:19:04 PDT 2001

FREE SAMPLE!
World famous TrimLife weight-loss tablets!
Lose up to 10 pounds in 1 week with measurable results in just 2 days...GUARANTEED!
http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/trimlife/t.asp?id=1216

Scientists have developed a breakthrough weight loss program that "tricks" your body into burning existing fat!  It blocks new fat from settling in your body, and controls your hunger!
Plus, it will increase your energy without the "jitters or sleepless nights".  In fact, we're so sure you'll lose weight that if you pay the $1 for shipping, just to show you're serious, we'll send you a
FREE 7 day sample!

FREE BONUS
To insure your success our online personal licensed weight-loss counselors will work with you every day, every step of the way!
Shed those extra pounds!

http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/trimlife/t.asp?id=1216

To remove yourself from this list, simply reply to this email with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.