No subject

dixie onebraveone at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 28 20:38:50 PDT 2001

Dear Friend,

The following is Part I of a two part program sent to me.
This new program will cost you NOTHING to join!!

We will be using the same multi-level principles as the $5 program,
but you will
not have to send $5 to anyone.

In fact, we'll be using as a vehicle a company already in
existence which pays you $2 to sign up!

You have the potential to make a $16,000 easily and legally, using
the
compensation plan of an already existing internet company.

The program has been divided into two parts so as to minimize the
risk of damage
due to spam (did I mention don't spam?? :)). Email me immediately
that you're
interested and I will send you Part II which contains the real meat of
the
program.

My friend from my upline warns it will be to your best advantage
if you join immediately because this new company will take off fast!

I am REALLY excited about this one!!

I hope to hear from you soon!
Dixie

The program introduction and instructions start below the line:
___________________________

BEGINNING NOTE:
Save a copy of this email
because you will use it later on
when you join the program.

***THIS IS PART I OF OUR 2-PART PROGRAM***

Introducing...

"THE MOTHER OF ALL FREE AFFILIATE $$$ MAKING IDEAS!"

"Chain Letter" type programs have a BAD REPUTATION!
They break down for several reasons,
but the primary one is the fear of being "ripped off"
when you are asked to send money to total strangers.
Also, a secondary fear...you might just be doing something illegal or
unethical.
And lastly, just one spamming entrant to a list will cause ALL
accounts on the
list to be cancelled by their respective service providers.
Consequently, the
program runs of all participants on the list are aborted...stopped dead
on their
tracks!

Thus you will hear the most common snide remark against chain-
letter programs:
"I tried it...but it NEVER worked!"

Our answer to the first 2 concerns is in the cost of the program...

************************************
Make it ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!
************************************

*~ NO Sign-up Fees!
*~ NO Postage and Handling Fees!
*~ NO Backorders of Delivery Delays!
*~ NO Meetings!
*~ NO "Now you have to Upgrade to make your $$$!"
*~ NO One loses one cent!

Because it is FREE, it is legal, moral and ethical.

As for the last concern, the present program now contains...

BUILT-IN  SECURITY MEASURES

BONUS!!!  Participation in the program
will generate for you 3 safe lists corresponding
to 3 different levels in the program.

MORE BONUS!!!  Get 4 FREE SOFTWARE PROGRAMS
that you can use for this program.

OK!  Send me Part II
so that I will know how to...

GET $16,000 in just a few weeks!!!

TO JOIN THE PROGRAM, JUST REPLY TO THIS EMAIL
with the subject "I AM JOINING".

(When replying, it is required that
you quote the entire text of this email.
Set your email client's "Reply Setting"
to automatically quote the original message.
Then just click the"reply" button,
change the subject to "I AM JOINING"
and finally click the "send" button.)

TRY IT...
You have NOTHING to lose,
and a LOT of money to gain.

IMPORTANT:
This is a private downline club.
As a condition for participation,
each participant must agree to the conditions
set forth in the Pledge of Honor below.

PLEDGE OF HONOR
By replying to this email,
I do hereby make known to one and all that:
---  I am joining the program voluntarily;
---  I will do the program responsibly;
---  I will not reveal the contents of Part II of this program
to anyone unless he/she has first read Part I and consents
to the conditions set forth in this Pledge of Honor;
---  I will not engage in spam or do anything that will harm
the program or my fellow participants in the program.

May you be blessed with peace, joy, prosperity, happiness
and good health!