Choate Prime Physics

drs root at david15.dallas.nationwide.net
Sat Jul 28 01:44:42 PDT 2001

 > You're a twerp worse in many ways than Choate is. I expect he will
 > embrace you as his new ally.

	Not knowing exactly what that is supposed to mean, I can only
assume that it means "not politically correct" or "scientifically
accurate." If that's supposed to be an insult - well ok.

 >                           After this message, you will reside in
 > my kill file.

	Someone should tell him not to go to a lot of effort on my
account. Apparently, scientific accuracy is not the thrust of
the posts, I'm not particularly good at being politically
correct and since I thought this had something to do with
cryptography, there's not much reason for me to interrupt any
more squabbles.