Inadvertently appropriate spam from TLAVIDEO.COM

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Fri Jul 27 20:59:42 PDT 2001

TLA Video.  So *many* possibilities :-)

We've got your FBI surveillance videos, your NRO satellite photos,
CIA spy movies, KGB spy movies with similar plots, OMB fantasies, IRS S&M
flix,
FCC bootlegs of "Seven dirty words you can't say on TV",
movies about chocolate from the FDA and NEA,
science fiction from the DOE and EPA (and the Warren Commission),
even a few old black&white WPA films.

And an 800 number just waiting for some 2600 kiddie to have fun with it....

At 04:54 PM 07/27/2001 -0400, info at tlavideo.com wrote:

>Movie News From TLAVIDEO.COM
>
>Friday July 26, 2001
>
>We received your e-mail address from a movie website that got lost in the
>internet shakedown and would love to become your on-line source for
>VHS/DVD. TLA is an industry leader and we are here to stay! Everything is
>always on sale, and our reviews are original and honest. TLAVideo.com has
>been recognized as "Best of the Web" by Forbes Magazine and "Retailer of
>the Year" from video trade magazines and groups. We would love to be your
>source for all things cinematic: Quirky Indies, Hollywood Hits, Foreign
>Films, Children's Movies, Midnight Movies, Gay & Lesbian.

         [body of spam mostly deleted]