Is This The Right Time?

Dora mail0710 at btamail.net.cn
Fri Jul 27 19:33:38 PDT 2001

Hello,

Is this the right time to talk to you about a 2nd income?

Do you have leadership skills?

Are you looking for the right Business opportunity to work those
leadership skills with?

If you answered YES to the above question then we may be looking for
you.

We represent a 15 year old membership catalogue shopping company
with over 500,000 members in the USA & Canada. Last year we did
just over 400 million dollars in product sales. Over 90% of our members
order from their catalogue for their own personal use on a month to
month basis....a real testimonial to the quality of our products.

We are now looking for a few motivated entrepreneurial individuals in
your market area. If you qualify we will teach you our marketing
strategies [including our unique Internet lead generation program] and
help you develop a residual income that will last a lifetime.

For your FREE information, click on or copy and paste the below URL
into your browser, and find out how one former West Virginia High
School Principal in less then 7 years, turned a $29.00 start up fee,
into a $25,000.00 a month plus RESIDUAL income.

                 http://www.1chn.com/futuristic/?z=3MR2 or
                 http://www.1chn.net/futuristic/?z=3MR2

If you cannot access this site, please click here with your name
and return email:  mailto:mail0719 at btamail.net.cn?subject=more_info

.......To realize a Dream....you must have a Dream to realize......

"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream
by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
wake in the day to find it was vanity, but the
dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
may act on their dream with open eyes, to make
it possible."
~ T. E. Lawrence - Seven Pillars of Wisdom ~

To be removed from our list please send a blank message here:
mailto:mail0719 at btamail.net.cn?subject=remove