Choate Prime Physics

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Fri Jul 27 19:21:39 PDT 2001

At 7:05 PM -0700 7/27/01, David Honig wrote:
>At 02:43 PM 7/27/01 -0500, drs wrote:
>>	Let me suggest that everyone defer to "Classical Electrodynamics"
>>by Jackson, as a definitive reference. It's the canonical physics text on
>
>Tim May has also suggested Jackson.  What flavor of anarcho-radical
>subversive discontent is Jackson?

Jackson, who probably is not still alive, would laugh uproariously at
Choate's notion that a photon which strikes/scatters off of a surface
loses some of its energy through some kind of ohmic dissipation of
energy in the target.

See my other article, a few minutes earlier than this one.

This "drs" character has apparently learned in his kolletch classes
that saying "You're both wrong" is the path toward harmony.

Fucking twit.

--Tim May

--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns