Criminalizing crypto criticism

mmotyka at lsil.com mmotyka at lsil.com
Fri Jul 27 17:17:57 PDT 2001

freenet.

Unless I'm mistaken a node keeps a reference ( even if only temorarily )
to the originating node when data is added. So if I publish
sooper-infringer.tar.gz and the neighboring node that gets it is a narc
I'm screwed. Identify your dissidents and put in informants as
neighbors. Admittedly I didn't read everything yet. What did I miss?

Mike