Airline passengers, revisited

Alan Olsen alan at clueserver.org
Fri Jul 27 11:24:46 PDT 2001

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, Aimee Farr wrote:

> Passenger Processing Using Biometrics To Be Unveiled
>
> EyeTicket Corporation, the leader in high volume public processing and
> access control using biometric identification, will hold a news conference
> on Thursday, July 26, to announce a groundbreaking new program to expedite
> airline passenger processing. This announcement represents the first
> large-scale application of passenger processing relying solely on
> biometrics. Details of the evaluation program, being conducted in
> cooperation with BAA, British Airways, UK Immigration Service and Virgin
> Atlantic Airways, will be unveiled during the news conference.
>
> Source: Biometric Digest

"To offset the ever rising price of fuel, in conformance with the
biometric registration act, the airline will be exchanging biometric
information with the proper authorities and favored trading partners.  To
opt out of this program, just poke your eyes out with the tool provided at
the desk."

alan at ctrl-alt-del.com | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.
 "All power is derived from the barrel of a gnu." - Mao Tse Stallman