where's dildo? if he's not white, at Texas Southern University

Black Unicorn unicorn at schloss.li
Fri Jul 27 10:24:01 PDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aimee Farr" <aimee.farr at pobox.com>
To: "Ray Dillinger" <bear at sonic.net>
Cc: <cypherpunks at lne.com>
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 10:12 AM
Subject: RE: where's dildo? if he's not white, at Texas Southern University

> > It's graduations that should be hard, not admissions.
> >
> > Bear
>
> 1. But check out TSU's bar exam passage rate.
>
> 2. That's what they say....but that's not how it works.
>
> Law schools "teach the test" (the bar exam), most of which is "multiple
> choice...

Uh.  Not the one I took.  Blue books and more blue books.  Three days of blue
books.

Not only that but not all schools "teach the test."  Most "national" law
schools don't teach bar stuff at all.  The passage rate for Harvard or
University of Chicago is much lower than the Law School at De Paul University,
for example.  Some schools have an academic program focused on the law in the
state you are in.  Some don't.