A question of self-defence - Fire extinguishers & self defence

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Jul 26 23:35:29 PDT 2001

    --
On 24 Jul 2001, at 1:20, Petro wrote:
> And what is the primary responsibility of a soldier? Well, in
> Basic Training I was informed that my basic task was to seek
> out the enemy and destroy him.
>
> Whch is why using Soldiers in peace keeping missions is a
> really, really boneheaded move.

But not however as bone headed as throwing a fire extinguisher at a soldier, missing, then picking up the fire extinguisher to have another go just after one guy has whacked the soldier with a two by four, and another has whacked him with a four inch steel pipe.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     9WO/DF4M7KEFuERCw12la6FrYdJn2JC2eH8zHWgG
     4dgHHLJm6v5oLAnpniC37IYnynq9xpNZvRc4pvJfD