Your Membership Exchange, #437

Your Membership Newsletter FLN-Community at FreeLinksNetwork.com
Thu Jul 26 18:01:10 PDT 2001

Your Membership Exchange, Issue #437 (July 26, 2001)

for members who do not wish to receive additional issues of
this publication.

You are a member in at least one of these programs
- You should be in them all!
http://www.BannersGoMLM.com
http://www.ProfitBanners.com
http://www.CashPromotions.com
http://www.MySiteInc.com
http://www.TimsHomeTownStories.com
http://www.FreeLinksNetwork.com
http://www.MyShoppingPlace.com
http://www.BannerCo-op.com
http://www.PutPEEL.com
http://www.PutPEEL.net
http://www.SELLinternetACCESS.com
http://www.Be-Your-Own-ISP.com
http://www.SeventhPower.com
Today's Special Announcement:

Here's a REALLY STUPID Internet Marketing question:
If You Could Turn $1 Into $2 - $10, Would You? Over and over again?
- My Strategy Works Month After Month. No Chance Or Luck Needed.
- I've Used It To Make $1,200,000+ In Online Sales. Hugely scalable.
Free report, CLICK HERE: http://www.banneradmagic.com/mtg.htm

>> Moderator Comments

>> Q & A
   QUESTIONS:
    - My computer is asking for a .vxd file?

   ANSWERS:
     - Can images be coded so they cannot be downloaded?
           L. Seider: Simple java script will eliminate the right click function

>> MEMBER SHOWCASES

>> MEMBER *REVIEWS*
     - Sites to Review: #137,  & #138!
     - Three new sites to review!
     - Site #136 Reviewed!

Hello All Subscribers,

First, I want to thank you for your participation and the great input
I'm receiving in answers to questions, on the Member Reviews,
and tips and information. I'm impressed with the knowledge out
there and the willingness to help out your fellow subscribers.

Second, I also wanted to let you know, we are growing so fast that
we have already outgrown our current list hosting system.  Because
of this, you may have experienced problems with editing your
information or unsubscribing, or a delay in receiving our publications.
So, over the weekend we will be moving. This new system will allow
for easier subscribing, editing of your information, and unsubscribing.
Also, we will have changes to the layout, including sending the
Your Membership Exchange in text format to cut down on the size.
Your Membership Community & Commentary will still be delivered
in html format (if you can receive it this way) on Fridays.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
mailto:Moderator at AEOpublishing.com

Thank you for your patience through these changes!

Amy Mossel
Moderator

Submit your questions & answers to MyInput at AEOpublishing.com

QUESTIONS: