Is minder.net really screwed up?

Brian Minder bmm at minder.net
Thu Jul 26 11:05:44 PDT 2001

Sircam is indeed the culprit.  minder.net usually delivers from 10^5 to
10^6 messages a day.  Since this latest worm the average has risen by
an order of magnitude, though things have slowed down quite a bit in the
last 24 hours.  We're working though the backlog.

As some of the mail I deliver is for paying, privacy oriented customers
I'm obliged not to peek or filter to mitigate the situation as Eric has
done.

Thanks,

-Brian