Attentively slacking

mmotyka at lsil.com mmotyka at lsil.com
Thu Jul 26 11:40:12 PDT 2001

> Amusingly, Robert Anton Wilson claims in his book "Everything is
> Under Control: Conspiracies, Cults, and Cover-Ups," the following:
>
> "It has even been suggested that Pynchon is a pen name for T.C. May
> (see Crypto Anarchy)."

That would put you in your sixties. Off by more than ten years I'd
guess.

Though I can picture you stealing a tray from the Straight and sliding
down the hill. A little harmless youthful anarchy.

Wouldn't the permutation be equally likely? "It has even been suggested
that T.C. May is a pseudonym for Pynchon"

Fess up already! To this and the NIPC e-mail!