Subject: Re: Weird message from someone named "NIPC"

mmotyka at lsil.com mmotyka at lsil.com
Thu Jul 26 09:53:50 PDT 2001

Declan,

Here's a #4

#4 - NIPC is looking for high profile missions to back up up next year's
request for a massive appropriations increase and is hoping to stir up
the malcontents with incendiary leaks authenticated by a press release
about NIPC internal virus troubles. The negative effects of the current
report about internal virus infections will more than be offset by the
praise when this sophisticated strategy is revealed.

:Occam() it and place your bets

$20 on #1 to win