FINALLY!!! A REAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!!!

James K mail0719 at btamail.net.cn
Wed Jul 25 22:05:06 PDT 2001

For a limited time, we are offering a FREE WEBSITE that will promote your service or product.  This website will be custom designed for you and your needs.  Our staff of graphic designers, web designers and our marketing team will work with you to design a site that will grab attention and get your product or service sold!!!

If your FREE WEBSITE does not appear within the first 20 listings on the major search engines, you are not able to easily gain new clients for your business - because they can't find you!!!

Our staff will get your FREE WEBSITE ranked in the top of the search engines so that when the estimated one million internet users today go shopping for what you sell, they will see your new website.  They will buy from someone, shouldn't it be you?

Millions of dollars are being spent on the Internet every day,
What percentage of that do you want to receive???

Click on the link below to find out how to obtain your FREE WEBSITE!!!
www.whereismysiteranked.com/freewebsite.htm

Thank you again,

James Kennsley III
WhereIsMySiteRanked.com

We apologize if you received this advertisement by mistake.  We make every effort to insure that the recipients of our direct marketing are those individuals who have asked to receive additional information on promotional offers from companies with whom we trade mailing list.  If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please email us at removemyname at whereismysiteranked.com.  You may also send us a remove request via snail mail at RemoveMyName 3747 Beltline Rd. # 225  Addison, TX  75001, or you may phone us at 972-614-1140.
Again we apologize if this message has reached you in error.