Valenti: Music is for the ear. It's like words. Movies are not

Alfred Qaeda alqaeda at hq.org
Wed Jul 25 17:03:51 PDT 2001

>"We're dealing with vastly disparate art forms," said Jack Valenti,
president of the Motion Picture Association of America. "Music is for
the ear. It's like words. Movies are not."<

    Valenti is scum.  *Dumbass* scum.  But you knew that.

>Pending bills by Lieberman and Rep. Steven Israel, D-N.Y., would
prohibit as an "unfair or deceptive" practice, under regulations
enforced by the Federal Trade Commission, the targeted marketing to
minors of adult-oriented media products. Critics say the bill is
unconstitutional.<

    Lieberman/Israel are scum giving Jews a bad name.  Well, East
Coasters, anyway.  Oh shit, we
    have Feinstein.  Oh well.   Where's Buford when you really need him?

http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGA3Y90JLPC.html