Choate Prime Physics

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Wed Jul 25 08:28:26 PDT 2001

On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 09:10:00AM -0400, Riad S. Wahby wrote:
> ---Begin cut area---
>
> I, James Choate, was wrong.  My statements concerning the interactions
> of photons with mirrors showed a clear misunderstanding of the
> underlying physics.
>
> ---End cut area---

My working theory is that Choate is using the assembled, um, wisdom of
the cypherpunks as an alternative to classical forms of education (note
I'm not saying he's actually learning anything).

Or, alternatively, Choate is simply a Markov chain that uses the
cypherpunks archives, the U.S. Constitution, and a high school physics
book as its base text.

Perhaps eventually the Book of Choate will become as well known as the
Book of Beak:
http://www.talltree.net/~aad/beak.html

-Declan