The Plan

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Tue Jul 24 18:13:59 PDT 2001

This is true, of course. It's true in much the same way that a GOP
administration/Congress is good for lefty groups in the sense that
they can raise more money, and the converse when the Dems are in
charge.

Setup? Not a chance. The Feds don't like test cases unless they
can win them.

I wrote what I think is an interesting piece that'll be up on Wired
tomorrow about what Congress thinks of the DMCA. Hint: They like it,
and aren't gonna change it.

-Declan