Vengeance Against Adobe

Petro petro at bounty.org
Tue Jul 24 20:38:20 PDT 2001

At 10:21 PM +0000 7/24/01, Dr. Evil wrote:

>Photoshop?  We have the gimp.  Illustrator?  We have Kontour.  These
>products are all as good as or better than the competing Adobe
>products, and they're all free.

	I won't argue about Kontour, since I haven't used it yet, but xpdf still doesn't render was well as Acrobat, and there is no *WAY* the Gimp, as good as it is, can compete in Photoshops markets. It may be nice for dinking around with web pages, but when it comes to pantone color and process color work, well, last time I checked, it didn't do 4-color at all, much less "High Color" (6 color process).