OPT: Re: Open 802.11b wireless access points and remailers

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Tue Jul 24 16:42:12 PDT 2001

http://einstein.ssz.com/hangar18

Come join the Plan 9 party...(anybody got 16-bit ISA EIDE Controllers for
sale? I've got two boxes I'll donate to the cause. One process, one file.
I just can't find the #!*-]#@ controllers local).

The PC-104 format is something I highly recommend if you want something
specific like this. In particular,

http://www.emjembedded.com

1-800-548-2319

Slap it in a NEMA box and you're a happy camper.

It's one of the reasons I used 'small world networks' for my "Igor"
remailer (Perl on Plan 9).

In passing, if anyone is in Austin Thu. nite there is a key signing party
at the Austin Linux Group,

http://austinlug.org