problem no. 1

A. Melon juicy at melontraffickers.com
Tue Jul 24 18:21:05 PDT 2001

Subcommander Bob pontificated:

>At 12:20 AM 7/18/01 -0700, A. Melon wrote:
>>Problem number one is that the mail from a terrorist group will not be
>>labeled as such.  I highly doubt you're going to find
>>"BinLaden036 at yahoo.com".  That means that using Carnivore as a set
>>wiretap
>>will be difficult.  It may happen that the FBI only knows that
>>somewhere on
>>a network, there may be a terrorist.

>Problem number one is folks like you who accept the state
>denigration 'terrorist'without thinking.

Subcommander Bob,

You might get promoted to full commander if you'd learn to attribute quotes
properly.  The quote you attributed to me was excerpted from a newsletter
written by Joe Burns, Ph.D.   If you'd like to relate your wisdom to him,
his contact information can be found at:  http://www.htmlgoodies.com/ .

My view is that BS like Burns is proposing precipitates the things he's
whining about.