A question of self-defence - Fire extinguishers & self defence

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Tue Jul 24 09:47:59 PDT 2001

On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 08:47:19AM -0700, Sandy Sandfort wrote:
> It is educational (and it amuses me) to draw him out into parading his
> ignorance and intransigence for all to see.  Of course, he won't admit he is

Educational? Only in the study of aberrant thinking.

I confess I've baited Choate more than I care to remember, but I'm not
sure going out of your way to taunt him is particularly educational or
worthwhile.

Someone wrote to me yesterday with this note:

"poor guy, i dont think he knows how to handle all the attention...and i
think he will just ignore you guys and let it passby and continue being
himself. too bad, it would in fact be fun to have cpunx mail reduced by
that much."

-Decan