A question of self-defence - Fire extinguishers & self defence

Jon Beets Jon.Beets at pacer.com
Tue Jul 24 08:14:12 PDT 2001

Yes I saw that pic too... Again we can't assume anything other than what we
see in the pics.... But even below head level it can be thrown fairly hard
like a medicine ball....  Or it could have been lifted over his head after
the picture was taken... Or someone could even argue they thought it might
be rigged explode... Etc... I still stand by my belief that the Police felt
threatened and were justified.....  Again basing all this on the little info
we all have....

Jon Beets
Pacer Communications