A question of self-defence - Fire extinguishers & self defence

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 24 10:02:29 PDT 2001

Declan McCullagh wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 08:47:19AM -0700,
> Sandy Sandfort wrote:
> > It is educational (and it amuses me)
> > to draw him out into parading his
> > ignorance and intransigence for all
> > to see.  Of course, he won't admit he is
>
> Educational? Only in the study
> of aberrant thinking.

I disagree.  I think by ignore Jimbo's intellectual dishonesty and poor
reasoning skills, to some extents gives the appearance of some validity.
Only by calling him on his sloppy thinking can we remove the petina of
plausibility.

> I confess I've baited Choate more
> than I care to remember, but I'm
> not sure going out of your way to
> taunt him is particularly
> educational or worthwhile.

Okay.  We disagree on this subject.  I can live with that.  :-D

 S a n d y