Third rockhead from the sun

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Tue Jul 24 09:19:53 PDT 2001

At 1:20 AM -0700 7/24/01, Petro wrote:

>>This guy is a laugh riot.  Where does he dig this stuff up?  What a moron.
>
>	Tim calls it "Choatien Prime".

Actually, "Choate Prime," the planet which exists askew of our own
reality, and which Jim Choate channels. On Choate Prime, the laws of
physics are as Jim Choate channels them to us, the nature of prime
numbers is as he describes, law is different from our reality, and
their history diverged from ours some centuries ago. (The point of
divergence might have been longer ago, but I haven't heard Choate
expound on Roman history, so I don't know for sure.)

Perhaps Choate Prime only exists in Jim Choate's head...is a puzzlement.

--Tim May

--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns