Easymoneynet.com 70c dialer

Secure-dialer.bounce.724822997 at Securedialer.ac.vg Secure-dialer.bounce.724822997 at Securedialer.ac.vg
Mon Jul 23 15:39:49 PDT 2001

Hello,

I just ran across your site
 / Wolfgang Kopps

and noticed that you  were not using Easy
Money Network  a Telco Dialer affiliate program.
I have a number of adult sites myself and  I myself
have recently switched to Easy Money Network program
because it allowed me to increase profits by 170%, a
larger pay out per minute, and on time pay outs twice
a month.  I have been using them for the last month
and a half or so and know its working and converting
and tapping into the thousands of web visitors that
accessed my sites and sites like yours  do not want to
use there credit card in fear of fraud, or other
reservations.

EasyMoneyNet.com can help you tap into this market, by
allowing you to bill your visitors through there phone
bill instead of them having to use a credit card you
can increase profits by 90% or higher! Did you know
that 60% of people around the world do not have a
credit card? If they do your processor might not
support it.   an will help you maximize and multiply
your profits!

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Visitors that do not want to use your standard credit
card billing solution will simply click on your Easy
Money Network account link,  Visitors is then
disconnected from their "normal" internet connection
and reconnected to our tracking system and billed on a
per minute basis of which you get as high as
125375 CENTS per minute on over 200 countries and they
are billed as long as they are on your site for.
If you would like to see the payout rates go ahead and
visit http://www.easymoneynet.com/payratesen.html

Users have known to stay hours at a time! Thats equals
to a minimum of  dollars an HOUR / PER SURFER!
That's 10 times more than you would have made with a
credit card processor and you can convert more traffic
and make more money too!   Just think of the text
caption on your paysite, "NO CREDIT CARD, NO
PROBLEM!", or  "NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED, CLICK HERE" now
that you offer a means to an end for people without a
credit card or that do not want to use it. You can
start making more money, less headaches and cut your
costs.

START SAYING YES TO!

- INCREASING YOUR PROFITS BY 90% OR MORE !!
- ON TIME EVERY TIME, BI-MONTHLY PAYOUTS!
- RELIABLE SUPPORT FOR YOUR QUESTIONS OR SPECIFIC
NEEDS!
- LOWER HOSTING BILLS
- MORE CASH & LESS HASSLE!

GO AHEAD AND START SAYING NO TO:

- NO MORE CREDIT CARD CHARGEBACKS!
- NO MORE BACK PROCCESSING FEE'S!
- INCREASED HOSTING EXPENSES DUE TO PASSWORD SHARING!
- NO MORE UNRELIABLE PAYOUTS SCHEDULES / OR MAYBE
PAYOUTS!
- NO MORE FREE LOADERS!
- NON-EXISTANT SUPPORT!

LET US WORK FOR YOU!

SIGN UP TODAY - START SAYING YES, WITH EASY MONEY
NETWORK

http://www.easymoneynet.com/signupen.html

NEW ACCOUNTS:
ICQ : 906280
accounts at netphonesolutions.com

SUPPORT
ICQ : 67506615

dialer at netphonesolutions.com

IF YOU NEED ANY HELP JUST EMAIL ME
Dialer-Info at NETPHONESOLUTIONS.COM
AND I WILL BE GLAD WALK YOU THROUGH AND GET YOU UP AND
RUNNING!

Best Wishes,
Kevin

P.S  HERE ARE SOME SHORTCUT URLS