FW: Internet Piracy of Planet of the Apes (fwd)

billstewart@pobox.com wcs at idiom.com
Tue Jul 24 01:05:55 PDT 2001

Sorry Measl, but by posting this information on a computer system,
you are providing a computerized mechanism that simplifies the
pirating process for Potential Infringers who might not have realized that they
could use your "Download Planet Of The Apes From The Internet" technique
to pirate that movie.  This is in violation of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act,
so you're busted!  Go to jail, go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.
And your Unindicted Co-Conspirator "Fox Anti-Piracy' too...

On 07/23/2001 - 18:36, measl at mfn.org wrote:

> Headers stripped to protect the source...

~~~
Thanks;
    Bill Stewart <bill.stewart at pobox.com>