Jim Choate's shadow

Duncan Idaho spam at nukewoody.com
Mon Jul 23 22:38:57 PDT 2001

Long ago, I killfiled Mr CHoate.  Once in a while, though, my inbox is
filled with dreck, of which Jim in the indirect origin.  Really guys, for
the amount of noise Jim adds to the list, there are several of you who seem
to amplify it nicely.  I can "slot filter" Mr Choate via killfile, but the
reverberation (which I can't filter) is becoming deafening.

Woody (a lurker)