A question of self-defence - Fire extinguishers & self defence

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 23 21:43:47 PDT 2001

C'punks,

Notice how reverently Inchoate argues the minutia of the "extinguisher"
topic?  The reason is obvious.  That argument boils down to disputed facts
and personal opinion.

It's a lot more comfortable than confronting the objective LSAT challenge.
Funny, how he can argue the relative impact of rockets and fire
extinguishers ad nauseam, but is so uncharacteristically silent about the
HUNDREDS of dollars he has been offered to show some nominal degree of
verbal reasoning ability on an objective test.  Gee, I'd have thought he
would have jumped at the chance to humiliate his tormentors by acing that
puppy.  Well, I guess we all know why he won't take--or even really
discuss--this true test of his thinking ability.

 S a n d y