Killing the 8 Swiss Anarchists

Eugene Leitl Eugene.Leitl at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Mon Jul 23 12:17:56 PDT 2001

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> Don't be silly. We know from sworn testimony in at least one (probably

Too late, they should have strangled me at birth.

> two, but my memory fails me) criminal trials that there are a number
> of Feds who read cpunks in their official capacities. Whether they

Damn, so obviously I don't need to apply for any jobs requiring a security
clearance. Should have used one of them newfangled 'nymous remailers, and
stuff.

> have a sense of humor or not as left as an exercise for the observer.

Well, of *course* one best searches for the lost car key under a
streetlight, especially if one can be observed in execution of one's sworn
duties (namely, to surf & to protect). And, who knows, one *might* find a
car key, if one would search long and hard enough.

Your tax money at work, and all. Why am I not surprised.

Hmm, so this means a have to find an accomplice who has never published
anything online, thus being clear of an author fingerprint before
revealing my nefarious plans for world domination. It was sure easier,
back in the olden days...