A question of self-defence - Fire extinguishers & self defence

Jon Beets Jon.Beets at pacer.com
Mon Jul 23 18:35:55 PDT 2001

Uhhh yes it will go through the safety glass.. Look at the pics.. One person
had already put piece of lumber through it.. That was about a 15lb
extinguisher... From what I can tell from the photos the protester DID
intend harm to the police. Of course none of us were there so its really
hard to know the truth..

Jon Beets
Pacer Communications