THE INCHOATE LAWYER

Steve Thompson stevet at sendon.net
Mon Jul 23 07:23:03 PDT 2001

Quoting Dr. Evil (drevil at sidereal.kz):
> > On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, Sandy Sandfort wrote:
> >
> > > Chicken?
> >
> > No thanks, I had Pork Chops for dinner.
>
> Wow, finally some entertainment for us on the old c-punk list!  Maybe
> they could do a "reality TV" show based on this.

Yes they could, but who would bother to watch given the amusing side-show in
Italy, for example.

Regards,

Steve

--
``If religion were nothing but an illusion and a sham, there could be no
philosophy of it.  The study of it would belong to abnormal psychology....

      -- H. J. Paton, "The Modern Predicament"