A new record? 18 Choategrams this morning!

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Sun Jul 22 10:53:55 PDT 2001

Coincidentally, before reading this, I finally decided to killfile
Choate. I'm not sure whether it was the inane nuttiness, the weird
quoting of the First Amendment with metronome regularity, or the loopy
argument that protesters trying to trash a police van were really
doing that by way of polite introduction before perhaps extending an
invite to afternoon tea.

Anyway, thanks to the graces of procmail, I now have a "trash" folder,
and a sincere expectation that my cypherpunks traffic will fall in
volume while rising in quality by 20 percent.

-Declan