Meatspace,

Jim Choate ravage at EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Sun Jul 22 06:58:43 PDT 2001

On Tue, 17 Jul 2001 jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> > Still, if you read the documentation, COINTELPRO was quite a formidable
> > program.
>
> Perhaps.  The FBI by its very nature tends to do bad things, and we have
> seen some bad things done by the FBI to people who post on this list.

Really? Who? If you're refering to either Bell or CJ, in both cases the
individual acted in a premeditated and intentional manner in order to
provoke a responce.

When you yank on a dogs chain, and the dog bites you. It isn't the dogs
fault.

But this isn't going to make much impact on somebody that thinks they're
somehow above answering to others for their actions. Another example of
how the C-A-C-L "I got a right to...." (eg kill people) is full of shit
for the simple reason they forget the "...until it interferes with
anothers expression of their rights".

> I find it much more plausible that commies did bad things,
> things characteristic of commies, because they were bad people.

'bad' to who? It certainly wasn't bad to them. Hitler thought he was doing
a 'good' thing 'in the big picture'.

More of that 'ends justifies the means' crap that seems so popular in
C-A-C-L philosophy.

                Nature and Nature's laws lay hid in night:
                God said, "Let Tesla be", and all was light.

                                          B.A. Behrend

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com