Another "get rich quick" cliche. ....?

subscribers21 at alloymail.com subscribers21 at alloymail.com
Sat Jul 21 22:35:13 PDT 2001

Well, it's finally here.. the company that you and me both have
been waiting on for our whole home-based business careers!

I know that sounds like a cliche (ok, so it IS a cliche),
but this time, it's actually TRUE!

If you're interested in:

* Working from home on the Internet
* Setting your own hours
* Owning your own business and working full or part time.
* Getting discounts, savings, and VIP treatment on travel that
  only Travel Agents get
* Earning a PASSIVE 30% commission generated from travel that
  you or your friends booked each year.. All AUTOMATICALLY
* Getting money back on your own business trips and vacations
* Receiving up to $30.00 for each new agent you refer
* Being part of a one-line downline moving faster than
  1 signup PER *SECOND*

Then The Following Info. Will *Definitely* Be Of Interest To You:

The person who reads this after you can be in your downline...

The world does not know yet... only because you have replied to
one of my previous emails are you finding out about it...

Never before have so many Heavy Hitters assembled under one roof
to launch a program...  In fact if you would have went to the site and
registered prior to reading this you would already have people in your
downline... It does not compete with any major focus program...

  Internet History IS being made.

In traditional business the three key words for success were "Location,
Location, Location". In Network Marketing and especially an Internet driven
opportunity the three key words for success are "Timing, Timing, Timing".

Imagine! Finally a Company that allows you to see and build a Linear
Downline prior to asking you to sell or purchase anything. If you have
already positioned yourself, then the possibility that your Linear Downline
and are already receiving spillover. In fact, if you refresh your screen and
the Participant Number has changed to a higher number then this means
people are already below you in the Linear Downline.

This is Viral Marketing at its best. For example when we recruit 50,000
participants in this Linear plan in the next few weeks, it would mean the
45,000 people have more than 5,000 people positioned in the Linear Downline.
It would also mean that 25,000 people will have more than 25,000 people
positioned in their Linear Downline.

Some people who have never had a group of 5 people will have 25,000
people in the Linear Downline.

WOW!

Imagine the excitement of people that have 25,000 or more people in the
Linear Downline. They will talk differently and walk differently.

Soon you will say that you were one of the first 50,000... Our goal is to
place ONE MILLION People in this program in the FIRST YEAR... How will
we accomplish this? ... One position at a time...

Join us and help us MAKE HISTORY or sit back and watch us... Soon
you will be receiving e-mails from your friends about our company and
you will say... "I should have positioned myself when I had the chance
and they would be in my downline"....

We offer the posibilty of having 1000 person Linear Downline in 30 days
or even 30 hours. We offer virtually unlimited earning potential. Viral
Marketing has brought in hundreds of thousands of people within a very
short period of time. With our highly trained experts, we will break every
viral marketing record in existence. You can capitalize on a huge
marketing campaign by SIGNING UP NOW!

Get in NOW before the masses do. Every minute you wait
could cost you thousands of dollars each month.

To Get the Full Details and Website Address,
Send Email To Mailto:lineardownline1 at yahoo.com

By Monday 1 person per second will be registering in the program...
meaning your single line position will be growing by about 60 people
per hour... why?  Well just timing...

You have nothing to lose except 3 minutes of your time to position
yourself...

To Get the Full Details and Website Address,
Send Email To Mailto:lineardownline1 at yahoo.com