Rallies on Monday

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Sat Jul 21 11:42:49 PDT 2001

At 11:09 AM 7/21/01 -0700, David Honig wrote:
>And the FBI identifies him as the copyright holder.
>
>What would they have done if a group[1] was listed after the (C)?
>[1] registered corporation, anonymous coders, anonymous registered
>corporation (?) etc.

Your guess is as good as mine, and I'll defer to the criminal lawyers here,
if there are any. My suspicion: In truly "criminal" enterprises, I suspect
they'd go after the officers of the corporation. But in practice
"trafficking" is a broad prohibition, and the Feds will arrest anyone
involved who sets foot in the U.S.

-Declan