[free-sklyarov] Re: Rallies on Monday

Subcommander Bob bob at black.org
Sat Jul 21 11:20:34 PDT 2001

At 10:03 AM 7/21/01 -0700, Morlock Elloi wrote:

>> > This looks like a joke.  If so, it is really hilarious, but
otherwise
>> > sorry.
>>
>> Unfortunately it's not.
>
>So Adobe thugs will pour out of the building sprayng crowd with
machine-gun
>fire ? Corporate commandos will make arrests and cart them to software
>sweatshops ?
>
>What exactly peaceful banner-carrying demonstrators on the public
grounds
>should be afraid of ?

M.E. is too conservative.  Our psych-history-simulations reveal that
you'will make a point
by using the specific term "kidnapping", as in, Adobe Kidnapped Dmitri
or
Adobe Kidnaps Fair Use.

"It is not the function of our government to keep the citizen from
falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the
government from falling into error" - U.S. Supreme Court Justice Robert
H. Jackson